What is the Hudson Valley Care Coalition?
The Hudson Valley Care Coalition is a non-profit health home that was founded by local community organizations. These founding partners include Access: Supports for Living, Mental Health Association of Westchester, St. Vincent’s Hospital, a division of St. Joseph’s Medical Center, St. John’s Riverside Hospital, Hudson Health Plan, Putnam Family and Community Services, Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center, Hudson Valley Community Services, Open Door Family Medical Center, Rehabilitation Support Services, and Montefiore Medical Center. The Hudson Valley Care Coalition, headquartered in Westchester County, was officially incorporated in September 2014.
What Will My Care Manager Do?
• Work with you on a care plan
• Work with your care providers to help you with your needs and goals
• Link you with community supports
What is a Health Home and How Can It Help Me?
• Choose services that help you get healthy and stay well- like finding and choosing a doctor and/or therapist, and help you make appointments with your primary doctor and specialists
• Manage and make decisions about your health: Mental health, HIV/AIDS, Substance Abuse, and more
• Connect with Programs in your Community- Educational, Housing, Vocational, and Social Services